Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I suspect while my Husband was sleeping he accidentally

Customer Question

Hi, I suspect while my Husband was sleeping he accidentally "wack" the stomach part of my dog. My dog woke up with a "whelp" and we went back to sleep thereafter. In the morning I noticed that my dog was not very active and didn't like to be carried in a certain manner, ie. being carried from his stomach part. He still have his meals normally. But his not lying down and is seated down. He don't really seem to want to lie down on his stomach. I'm suspecting if he has internal bleeding. But the good vets in my country is not available immediately to look at my dog.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 23 days ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Are his gums pink or pale/white?

Any breathing changes?

Have his stools turned black?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I managed to get my dog to the vet. Have diagnosed the problem and his given meds to ease the pain and such. :) thank you once again
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 22 days ago.

No worries, my dear.

I am glad to hear all is now well. I will pass your question back to customer service.

Best wishes,

Dr. B.