Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Can i add some cream of mushroom soup to my dogs food.She is

Customer Question

Can i add some cream of mushroom soup to
my dogs food.She is a border collie
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr Scott. Welcome to JustAnswer, I am working on your answer now, you can expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes

Hello again Byron

I have worked out an answer for you below.

1. That should be just fine, if Gracie Jo likes it and it makes her food more palatable there is no reason why you should not add it to her regular food.

2. There is nothing toxic in cream of mushroom soup to dogs, but such human food should only account for a small portion of a dog's daily diet, the rest being a well balanced formulation as regards ***** ***** and nutrients, this usually means a commercial dog food although some owners do make up their own.

Regards,

Dr Scott
Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.

Hello again Byron,

I am just checking back in to see how Gracie Jo is getting on after our recent dialogue concerning mushroom soup ...

Please get back to me and let me know how things are going.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue. Such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.