Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog was hit by a car and we have no vets near us open at

Customer Question

Hello, Rebecca! My dog
was hit by a car and we have no vets near us open at night. It broke his front leg and he is in lot of pain. I'm on pain meds myself due to Lupus. So I have 30 mg Morphine ER, Tizanidine
2mg, Oxycodone 10mg, Topamax 100mg, and I also have some left over Lyrica and Neurontin, if one of those would work. He is 2 1/2 with no health problems besides this, and I'm not sure what he weighs, but he is big, since his mom is a pure bred Great Pyrennes and his dad is a lab. Thanks in advance for any help.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 27 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 27 days ago.

Thanks for requesting me. I am sorry I was not online until now. How is he doing today?