Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

I have a serious problem are u real, Well she has not eating

Customer Question

I have a serious problem are u real
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: Well she has not eating in 3 days and I took her to the vet and they tested her for everything and it came up negative and I'm really worried cuz she is losing weight like crazy and she has not pooped in 2days, she is starting to get weak idk what to do anymore I try to force feed her just to get food in her but she is rejecting it more and more she is 13 years old but she is healthy from what the vet said I would love to know what is wrong with her before Friday cuz my parents was talking about putting her down then if she don't get better,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: That is everything I know
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 7 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

I understand your concern but I have very little to go on. There's little question that a dog "losing weight like crazy" isn't healthy in spite of what her vet said. I would be pleased to review any test results you could upload to our conversation. I understand that you might not have a copy at home but her vet can give you one which you can scan into your computer and then give me the file link or you can photograph the pages and upload them by using the paperclip icon (if you can see that icon) or by using an external app such as dropbox.com/

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?