Experience:  Emergency Veterinarian at Carolina Veterinary Specialists

My pit Bella tire her doggie Bed up and we think she may

Customer Question

My pit Bella tire her doggie Bed up and we think she may have the stuffing woke up this morning she had threw up and been weak all day and is throwing up now it kinda looks like th e stuffing i don't know I'm scared and dk what to do
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the doggie eat anything unusual?
Customer: Just the stuffing and my husbands ciggeretts and lighter were gone off porch also so I'm not sure It was stuffing is cigs and lighter thinks it's the stuffing tho
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the doggie?
Customer: She has been weak and has slept out side last night and she's a inside Dog if not the stuffing Many to hit she's throwing up now it sounds like she's hacking up sumthin but won't come I think it's the stuffing stuck it looked like the stuffing earlier when she threw up
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
My husband is gone Robert her pedilite we r scared she's going to die please help us
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-2ggpt01r- replied 25 days ago.

Hi there, poor Bella sounds quite ill and I think you are right to be worried. With the history you provided, I think it is possible that she is vomiting because some of the stuffing that she ate is tuck. The best thing that you can do for her is to find an emergency vet in your area and get her there ASAP. Sometimes these situations require surgery, but sometimes fluids alone will help. While pedialyte is a good idea, I don't think it sounds like it will be enough based on what you are describing. -Dr. C