Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Have a great day, my puppy name pene did not eat and drink

Customer Question

hi doc have a great day, my puppy name pene did not eat and drink water or milk the whole day all she wants is to lie and sleep i kinda worry thingking she had a flue what medicine should i gave her doc?
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Veterinarian will figure it out.
Customer: i tried to bring her out and take a walk or play but i could feel that what she want is to lay down and rest. thank you doc
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help pene. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about pene?
Customer: pene is just a 3 months old mix breed puppy, she loves to play and fun running in the rain she don't even afraid of thunder and lightning i feed her dog food but sometimes i also share her with our food i remember last night i feed her pork meat cooked in soy sauce and vinegar mix it with rice and dog food she was so active last night before i left her and when i came in the office this morning i found her so weak don't even want to look at me she keeps lying on the floor don't want to stand i gave her bioflue but no effect. pls help doc any advice wil be much appreciated. thanks a lot
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to learn Pene is not feeling well and you are worried. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?

2- Did the pork meat have a bone? If so, did she eat it?

3- Any other symptoms?