Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

We were playing with our little Yorkie with one if his

Customer Question

We were playing with our little Yorkie with one if his favorite squeaking toys when he went to jump into our bed and slipped back down onto his back and rolled over. He started shaking like he does when he's scared and went searching for his toy. When he got to his toy, he kept trying to lift his from right leg and started falling to the left. He's calm now and seems to be walking better and is no longer lifting his leg or falling to the left.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No wound
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Chewie is 4 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chewie?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Has Chewie totally regained normal use of his leg?

Any discomfort if you feel it and flex/extend his joints?