Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My 10 month old pomeranian has a gurgling sound coming from

Customer Question

My 10 month old pomeranian has a gurgling sound coming from her throat. It happens mostly when she is sleeping.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Kiki
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kiki?
Customer: She is a rescue that was found wandering along the highway approx 9 weeks ago. I don't know too much. When she was checked the vet said she was in good health.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you please attach a video showing what you're seeing/hearing?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like and to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She doesn't do it all the time. Maybe three times a day. I will have to wait for the opportunity to do that.

There's no rush on this. Our chat stays open as long as is needed.