Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

He ate a bone called Busy...he is very bloated and having

Customer Question

he ate a bone called Busy...he is very bloated and having trouble moving around...he is a 7 yr old, 11 lb. maltase
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if Busy will be able to digest that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Busy?
Customer: he ate the WHOLE bone
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If you get a request for a phone call, it is from the website and not myself. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

How long has he been like this?

What size bone was this?

Any vomiting?

If you press into his abdomen from both sides at the same time, is he painful or uncomfortable?