Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
This product contain natural ingredients that are not harmful to pets but with a large amount that Faith ingested, this could cause a digestive disturbance. If Faith has ingested this within 2 hrs, induce vomiting by giving her 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide per 5 pounds of faith's weight ...if she has not vomited within 15 minutes, do this again. You can safely do this 3 times. This will remove any of this product from Faith's system so she will not get sick. In most cases, the contents of this repellent may not be toxic but better to be safe.Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.Sincerely, ***** *****