Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Type your Dog Veterinary question here. My puppy is close to

Customer Question

Type your Dog Veterinary question here.
My puppy is close to 3 months old. His stools in the past 2 days are soft like pudding. We've had a lot of upheaval in our house. I had to have an emergency surgery and we've had a lot of different people in and out of the house helping with my puppy and me. He seems to only have this problem at night when he will have to go out around twice during the night. Otherwise he is acting normal, eating and drinking just fine.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question about this little one. What is his name? Will he have a normal stool during the day (or since you've seen the soft stools)? Is he by chance getting any new foods or treats from these new people?