Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My australian shepherd/border collie, 16 pounds, 4 months

Customer Question

My australian shepherd/border collie, 16 pounds, 4 months old about 20 min ago ate zoloft, cholesterol (statin), 81 mg baby aspirin, folic acid and 1000 mg calcium. What do I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the Border collie will be able to digest that. What is the Border collie's name?
Customer: Kira
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kira?
Customer: I do know that certain medications can kill an Australian Shepherd
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello Linda. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has it been since Kira ate the medication?

2- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?

I am going to opt out so that if you come back another expert could help you. I will be going offline for the night, I am sorry I can not wait any longer.

Dr. Peter

Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hi Linda, checking in. How is Kira doing? If you have any concerns and need further help, please let me know. Were you able to induce vomiting?