Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Is there a fee to ask a question, how until a vet replies?

Customer Question

hi, is there a fee to ask a question
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Veterinarian. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: how long until a vet replies?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: On Sunday, he threw up his food. On Monday, he did not eat much and after having water immediately threw up. Today, he had water and immediately threw up. And then he ate his food. Today, he pooped, but just a small amount and it is more on the wet side
JA: The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: otherwise, he is acting totally normal on sunday, he ate a new treat that i think upset his stomach, the initial vomiting was OK with me, but to throw up water two days later is concerning
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about sunday?
Customer: the treat was from chew.com. i don't have the packaging but I can go online and get the name of it
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The treat he ate was a Romp n Chomp treat toy refill made by nylabone and says made with real chickenIs this a one time deal or do i have to create a membership (which i do not want to do)
and how much is the fee for one time deal?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Because you requested a call, I have put in an offer. Assuming you'd like to continue online, can you answer some questions for me?

1) Aside from the treat, has he had any changes to his diet? any human food?
2) Is he on any medication?
3) Any history of illness or injury?
4) What breed is he?