Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Under her shin she has the best i can explain it is 5 red

Customer Question

under her shin she has the best i can explain it is 5 red bumps an shin is red in color should i take her to vet or is if it clears up, i notice it yesterday
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 2 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H, and I am a licensed veterinarian.

I understand you have concerns about Suzie-Q's skin lesions on her chin. Red raised bumps are likely papule, which is often a sign of an allergic dermatitis. Pets can have allergies to all sorts of things including plastic bowls, food, or even just have chin acne.

Do you have a picture you can send of the chin area so that I can get a better look? There is an icon just above the chat box where you can upload photos or add files. Let me know if you need any help and I can see what can do.

- Dr. H

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I sender picture to your email

Unfortunately I cannot give out my email address per privacy policy of the site. You can however easily attach it to the chat here with the feature that justanswer has incorporated already. If you cannot find the button icon to post the picture I can direct you to customer service for help. Your screen unfortunately is different than mine so I don't know where your button may be.

- Dr. H

I have to get offline for a bit so I will opt out of the conversation in case you return so that you can get assistance from another expert. Best of luck with your pet.

- Dr. H

Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 2 months ago.

My name is***** and I can help you tonight. Customer service can help you post a picture to this feed-

You can contact them at this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help where you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to *****@******.*** .