Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

My dog is a cocker poo. He was unstable and drooling. I got

Customer Question

My dog is a cocker poo. He was unstable and drooling. I got him outside and he peed and pooped. But was still unstable and laying down then onto his side finally getting up. He now seems more stable on legs but just being very quiet
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Bandit 81/2
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about bandit?
Customer: No fine anyway ekse
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry to hear about Bandit's condition and I am very sorry that it has taken so long to answer your question. I am hoping that he feeling a bit better now. I worry very much that he may be suffering from Liver disease because of teh symptoms that you describe. This could also be due to some form of toxin that he may have ingested. If he is still lethargic and unstable, it is important that you take him to your vet for testing. It is hard to give you any further recommendations without more information on what may be causing these odd symptoms all of a sudden.

If this continues or gets worse, take your guy to teh ER vet for testing so that he can get the treatment he needs to get past this.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta