Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Drooling, and snorting alot. had ultrasound on stomach and

Customer Question

drooling, and snorting alot. had ultrasound on stomach and neck and normal. he also eats well and is going to the bathroom normal. its just the sweating and drool and looks as though he is having trouble drinking water but is drinking....
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: trotter, 11
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about trotter?
Customer: do you think i should get a chest xray? i had a blood test too that was normal. calcioum a litle high
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 month ago.

My name is***** Did you see my reply to your other post that was identical to this one? If not, I can copy and paste it here.