Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has been down since this afternoon. Big lump on the

Customer Question

My dog has been down since this afternoon. Big lump on the side. Can't have a vet come until 2 tomorrow.. Crying in pain
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Sunshine. She will be 11 in December. A yellow lab
JA: How old is Sunshine?
Customer: She will be 11 in dec
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sunshine?
Customer: It started last nite, but she just seemed ok until this afternoon. She won't let us pick her up, she is snapping. I need help
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please hurry she is crying in pain
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is there a vet close by me that will come to the house and put her down I'm sick with worry
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please help me
Expert:  Dr. Gary replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Gary. I've been practicing veterinary medicine since 2007. I look forward to helping with your questions/ concerns.

Expert:  Dr. Gary replied 3 months ago.

Do you have any pain meds at the house that you can use on her? I can help you with dosages.