Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

What is a good flea medicine available without an Rx? Or can

Customer Question

What is a good flea medicine available without an Rx? Or can I get an Rx for bravecto online?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 3 months ago.

Hi this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this.....Frontline Plus is the best and safest OTC flea medicine available and it can actually be used topically as often as every 2 weeks.

Can I answer any other questions?

Expert:  Dr B replied 3 months ago.

You cannot get an RX online as you have to see a vet in person and they must examine your pet. But you can purcahse frontline to use topically OTC. And even though it is labeled for every 1 month application you can safely apply every 14 days. But if you have a flea problem you also must treat your house.

Please let me know if you need additional assistance. Sincerely, DRB

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have.

Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much. DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 3 months ago.