How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Michael Salkin Your Own Question
Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 26811
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. Michael Salkin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was here few minutes to find out that i brushed my dogs

Customer Question

i was here few minutes to find out that i brushed my dogs teeth with hair dye paste what should i do
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 7 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 7 months ago.

May I have an update on Lola, please? Ordinarily, simply flushing out her mouth with copious amounts of water should suffice. There are quite a number of toxins in that paste but it doesn't sound as if she ingested very much of it. Diluting whatever was ingested by overfeeding and offering tasty liquids such as milk, cream, broths, and bouillons would be prudent. There are no specific antidotes to these toxins.

Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 7 months ago.
Hi Prema,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Lola. How is everything going?

Dr. Michael Salkin