Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Our 8 year old has pancreatitis, when got him back on track

Customer Question

Our 8 year old has pancreatitis, when got him back on track and have been sticking to a very strict diet. At a family even, he got a little scrap from one of the kids and his pancreatitis has flared up again. This time hasn't seemed as bad, before he went 3 weeks without eating. Now we can get him to eat at least once a day but only canned food. He is very well trained service dog, but he's been going to the bathroom inside the house. Now we have noticed he has blood in his urine and it's constantly dripping, and very runny stood with blood streaks. Please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question about Murphy. I'm sorry to hear about his situation. Do you specifically see blood dripping from the prepuce? Or is the blood just being seen in the urine? Is he intact? Is he straining to urinate or going more often?