PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

I have a 7 month old Mastiff. he is 98 pounds. He drank 2000

Customer Question

i have a 7 month old Mastiff. he is 98 pounds. He drank 2000 flushes out of the toilet. do i need to take him to a vet?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Luckily the 2000 flushes additive is not toxic to pets, so there's no reason to take Brad to the vet. Fortunately, the companies that made these realize how common it is for pets to drink from the toilet bowl and prevented problems ahead of time. We seldom see any problems but do watch for vomiting, diarrhea, nausea and avoidance of food and water. If you see any of these signs, please have Brad seen by your veterinarian.

Let me know if I can help further.

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had? If questions remain, please reply and let me know how I can assist.

Before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: