Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I don't think he did but just in case what to do if he ate a

Customer Question

I don't think he did but just in case what to do if he ate a 10mg Lisinopril pill or a 10 mg crestor pill. I was being very careful counting them out to go on a trip but then I saw him eating something off the floor.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Jake 4yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jake?
Customer: no but thank you anyway
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. I'm glad that you're taking a more active role in finding out if this could be a problem "if it did happen"! How much does Jake weigh? How long ago did this "maybe" happen? Was it at most one of the 10 mg Lisinopril or one of the 10 mg crestor pills? Is he on any other medications?