Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

Our new puppy is 10 weeks old now. Just found out from

Customer Question

Our new puppy is 10 weeks old now. Just found out from previous owners that they didn't get her shots how do we go about getting them so she's caught up?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am afraid that the expert you have requested is not currently available. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

In regards ***** ***** question, all you need to do is book Sassy in for a puppy course of vaccines (2 vaccines given 3-4 weeks apart) with your local vet. In the meantime, we don't want her out in public spaces, where unvaccinated dogs may have shed any of those nasty viruses that we are vaccinating against. But once she has had both vaccines, she will be fine to be out in the world and protected.

Kind regards,

Dr. B.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Afterwards, I would be grateful if you would rate my service by clicking on the "Rate my Expert' button at the top of the page as this is the only way I am credited for helping you. Thank you for your feedback!: )