I understand that you are concerned about Lima Bean (love that name!) lapping up some vinegar was he chewed on the bottle.
Vinegar (acetic acid) is a weak acid, but while it may cause very mild gastrointestinal irritation and nausea it is NOT truly toxic.
He's likely a big fellow given his breed so I suspect he will be just fine.
If he seems to feel nauseous at home you can give either:
1) Pepcid ac (famotidine) at a dose of one 10mg tablet per 10 to 20 pounds of body weight every 12 hours
2) Prilosec (omeprazole) at a dose of one 20mg tablet per 40 to 80 pounds of body weight every 24 hours.
These are acid reducers, are very safe, and should help him feel better. They can be used as needed for several days.
You can also try a bland diet to ease stomach upset. A homemade diet for this is 1/3 boiled, lean hamburger or boiled, white, skinless chicken, all fats drained off the meat, and 2/3 boiled, plain white rice. Add low salt beef or chicken broth to his meals as well to improve palatability and get more fluids in which should help as well.
Once she is back to eating well you can slowly convert him back to his regular diet by mixing in his regular food, adding a little more regular and less bland at each meal. It should take a week to get him converted back to regular food.
If he begins vomiting or refuses to eat he should be checked by his veterinarian. But this is really unlikely to occur.
Odds are he will be completely normal and you won't need to do anything at all.
Best of luck with Lima Bean, please let me know if you have any further questions.