Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.

I was typing it on the opening page. Did you read that?

Customer Question

JA: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Yellow lab mutt weighing 36 pounds.
JA: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the mutt?
Customer: Vomiting and no appetite. I can't get her to take any of the meds prescribed by my vet. She has been sick off and on for 2 weeks. Did you read my detailed explanation on the opening page of your website where it said to 1 ask your question
JA: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the mutt eat anything unusual?
Customer: no
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the mutt's name?
Customer: Shelby
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Shelby?
Customer: She has kidney disease. Normally eats very well but is throwing up food and meds today. Bloody mucus like rice in one vomit.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel my question and charge. I have not received an answer and I am not interested in doing so. Please refund my full amount and remove my account information from your website billing information.
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry that it has taken so long to get an answer but it appears that your sweet Shelby is suffering from Kidney Failure. This vomiting , anorexia and lethargy and blood in the vomit all point to Kidney disease that will require immediate veterinary attention. Your vet needs to place her on IV fluids to flush out her system since too many waste products are building up in her blood making her very sick. I wish I could help more but this is the best thing for your sweet Shelby.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****