Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog died yesterday with 20-30 minutes of eating something

Customer Question

My dog died yesterday with 20-30 minutes of eating something in a neighbors yard
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?
Customer: He threw up before he died and I want to know where I can get it tested to find out what was in the food he ate.
JA: The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: he died
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: is this a real person
JA: I'm the Veterinarian's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: I have already told you everything
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Kelly Hill replied 1 month ago.

Hi this is Dr. Hill. I think the initial questions posted to your were from an automated system. I apologize. I am so sorry about your dog. That is horrifying and I understand why you want to have the vomit tested. Please let me know what city and state you are in and I will try to find a diagnostics lab that can help. Take care.