Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.

I think my dog ate some meth not directly but he eats toilet

Customer Question

I think my dog ate some meth not directly but he eats toilet paper and I think he may have gotten a hold of some after they blur5 there Jose or something
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: City and he's almost 2
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about City?
Customer: He's not able to sit he's grin in my back n forth can't get him to drink and he's just really high I feel terrible what can I do for hm
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 month ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

Since this has been over the 2 hr window that you could have induced vomiting, the only thing you can do to help City past this is to take him to your vet so they can place him on IV's to flush this from his system. You can attempt this at home by giving him 3-4 tablespoons of Pedialyte every few hours but it would be much better to have your vet examine your guy to be sure there has not been permanent damage to his systems. I know you do not want to take him to your vet but for his safety, this is your best bet.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta