Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I just got a 1 year old blue noes pit last week they said

Customer Question

I just got a 1 year old blue noes pit last week they said they gave him 1 set of his puppy shots and nothing else we went to beach 2 days ago when we got back my daughter left her crab see she'll on the ground and my dog ate it he is now popping blood and puked blood once today I don't have the money to take him to emergency care vet because they want the money on the spot I can pay 100-150 dollars for shots and things but they are going to want way more to provide the care he needs and idk what to do
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Kelly Hill replied 3 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Hill. He really needs to see a veterinarian as soon as possible. If the ER is not an option, then maybe a local clinic will work with you. Go to the Humane society of united states website or google veterinary care assistance and several lists will pop up that are organizations that help people keep their pets by offering low cost care. I hope this helps. With vomiting and defecating blood, he could be seriously ill. Take care.