Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

SHE IS TEN YEARS OLD AND WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ORAL CANCER LAST

Customer Question

HI SHE IS TEN YEARS OLD AND WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ORAL CANCER LAST NOVEMBER SHE HAS A LARGE TUMOUR ON HER BOTTOM JAW WHICH SEEMS TO BE SPREADING DOWN HER NECK.. SHE IS ALERT EATING DRINKING BUT DROOLS BLOOD FROM HER TUMOUR AND IT STINKS, SHE IS ON DAILY STEROIDS, SHE IS A VERY NERVOUS DOG AND THE VET DID NOT WANT TO TRAUMATISE HER BY PUTTING HER THROUGH LOADS OF SURGERY, WE HAVE TO TAKE HER BACK SO VET CAN LOOK AT HER MOUTH TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING WORTH DOING
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name?
Customer: AMBER
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about AMBER?
Customer: NO JUST THAT SHE HAS GOT CANCER BUT THE VET COULD NOT SAY HOW FAR IF ANY IT HAD SPREAD WHEN SHE WAS DIAGNOSED LAST NOVEMBER
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 3 months ago.

I am very sorry to hear that Amber has cancer. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

I am sorry you did not get help from an expert before now. I just came online and saw your question. Do you still want help with her?