Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My Labrador Retriever got into some groceries while I was

Customer Question

My Labrador Retriever got into some groceries while I was out. He at 14 chocolate covered, peanut butter chewy dip granola bars by Quaker along with the packaging and Ritz peanut butter crackers in packages (64 crackers). He seems fine now. He went to the bathroom. A little solid stool and a little diarrhea. Should I be worried? What should I do?
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Veterinarian will figure it out. I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your Labrador retriever?
Customer: ate
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has it been since he ate it?

2- How much does he weigh?

3- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?