Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

I have a nine week old chocolate lab puppy who is constantly

Customer Question

I have a nine week old chocolate lab puppy who is constantly leaking urine. Sometimes drops and sometimes little puddles. She goes outside for bowel movements without accidents and also urinates outside. She has been treated for the last two weeks for a possible UTI but she does not have any blood or seem to be in discomfort due to the frequency. Most of the time she does not even seem to know when it is happenning. She saw the vet last week and she seems to think it may be due to submissive behavior or that her organs need to develop more. A few days ago I noticed a quarter sized growth nets her genitals. It does not seem to pain her and feels harder than a cyst...any ideas?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Where exactly is the growth?

2- Has your vet seen the growth?

3- Is the urine leaking while she is at rest?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Two inches from her genitals on right hand side. No not yet we just noticed it a day ago. Yes she leaks small amounts of urine at rest.

1- Can you post a picture on the growth?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not sure how todo it while talking to you I am afraid I will lose our connection
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a picture that I could forward just not sure how to get it to you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can I send it to your phone using by husbands phone

Next to your reply button there is an "add on" button where you can upload the picture using a phone.

I am sorry I can not make a live phone call, but, I will be glad to answer your question on this thread. Or, I can opt out and allow another expert to help you. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Forget it only charge me the 5 dollars as I am not satisfied with this site.

Friend, I am sorry you are not satisfied. I will opt so another expert can help you. If you have questions about charges please contact customer service.