Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!
I am so sorry to hear that Eazy is not feeling well today. It does sound like her gi tract is upset and the probiotics may help but likely will not treat whatever is causing her underlying issue. The increased gurgling of her gut is increased gi motility, laying in the curled position is an indicator as well of gut pain but then adding in the muscle twitch which for a dog does lean towards malaise I would absolutely advise a veterinary exam for her.
They can give her medications to control the gi noises and discomfort and hopefully allow her to rest more comfortably but also stimulate her appetite as well.
Reasons to consider a veterinary er tonight:
- Gums are pale, yellow, brick red and sticky indicating dehydration
- Vomiting or diarrhea with blood in it
- Increased lethargy or difficulty getting comfortable
- Swollen abdomen
- Respiratory rate > 60 while at rest
- Temperature rectally <99 or >103.5
- No interest in food for 24+ hours
- No urination for 12+ hours
- Trembling without resolution for more than an hour
- Productive coughing
- Taking a "play bow" or what looks like a downward dog position which is abdominal distress
Please let me know how else I can assist you both today
If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION at the top of your screen (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!