Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She is a Black and Tan mini doxie and she has these spots on

Customer Question

She is a Black and Tan mini doxie and she has these white spots on her. It looks like she had some little sores and the fur is gone. She doesn't scratch them and they don't seem to bother her.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she's a year and half
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Georgia?
Customer: No I just wanted to see if there was anything I can do to heal the spots
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has she had these signs?

Do the spots look crusty or scaly?

Where are they on her body?

What flea treatment do you use? When did you last apply it?

Can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.