Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Woke up shaking a bit and then seemed ok. Now I'm finding

Customer Question

Woke up shaking a bit and then seemed ok. Now I'm finding spots around that I'm not sure if it is urine, diarrhea or vomit. Tinged red in color
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I can find, her sister seems fine. I did change foods about 1 week ago and all seemed well but now I'm freaking out.
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Savannah 5
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Savannah?
Customer: I'm reading horror stories about pedigree and I am going to remove it immediately from her diet.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Can you post pictures of the spots you're seeing?
2) When did this begin?
3) How are eating, drinking, urinating and defecating habits otherwise?