Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

He has scabs on the outside of his ear canal. He has had

Customer Question

He has scabs on the outside of his ear canal. He has had allergies all summer but now these white flaky scabs are showing up. Spending alot of money to get not much help from vet. Can you say whether I should take him in again?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Gunnar almost 6
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Gunnar?
Customer: Not really but he has had problems since May right after I got his 3 yearly shots plus rabies. I am going to refuse anything except rabies next time for he had skin problems ever since those shots.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has he had these?

Is he itching the area?

What treatments has he been on for allergies?

What tests have the vets done?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have not ever received a answer for my question I called 2 night s ago and attemptEd to get, however I was charged and I am asking for my refund. If I don't get my money returned then I will put this on Facebook and Twitter to alert my friends.
Answer if you send a response just as you all take our money before we can even ask a question!