Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  12 years of experience with domestic and exotic dogs, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.

My 120 lb lad ate 3 simparica chewables- about 1hour ago. It

Customer Question

My 120 lb lad ate 3 simparica chewables- about 1hour ago. It should have eaten only one.
What should I do?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you.

I have good news for you! This particular medication is very safe. Dogs have been given this medicine at 3 and 5 times the dose for a straight month! Only a couple of these dogs had problems and they had mild drunken walking and a little weakness but that went away in these dogs with no treatment! The three doses he/she has eaten should not cause any problems except for the expensive loss. You don't need to do anything at this time. I hope this helps, if not please feel free to ask more questions, if it did help, please leave a rating. Dr. Dan