Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, emphasis in dermatology, internal medicine, pain management
14008320

I have a 43 lb lab mix who I took to the vet yesterday. He

Customer Question

I have a 43 lb lab mix who I took to the vet yesterday. He has a nasal discharge that was not clear, sneezing, fever, and eyes were starting to get goopy - no cough. Gave him a prescription of amoxicillin, 500 mg twice a day.
I told the Vet that one of my other dogs had sneezed that morning, but one sneeze doesn't prove it is contagious. So he said watch them.
Now all four of my other dogs are sneezing and I am concerned about waiting until tomorrow to get amoxicillin for them too.
If I provide the stats of my other dogs can you prescribe on this site?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Andy replied 4 months ago.

We cannot prescribe, by law.

A vet must examine a pet, to estabilish a patient-client-doctor relationship in order to prescribe.