Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 9 year old male lab has not eaten for 2 days, sleeping

Customer Question

My 9 year old male lab has not eaten for 2 days, sleeping more then usual & winey.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 8 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your dog.
I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.
In the meantime, in order to help me help you better, I'll need some more information. To start with, can you please tell me:

• Are there any other symptoms like vomiting/diarrhea?
  • What have you tried so far to help him?
  • What is your question for me tonight?

I'm sorry he's so sick. I know you must be worried. I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply.Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 8 months ago.

I will be going offline for the evening shortly, but will look for your reply when I log on tomorrow. Thank you.