Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She is shivering wanting to be clingy sleepy trying to hide

Customer Question

she is shivering wanting to be clingy sleepy trying to hide under the bed and one point her eyes went a clear green
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Memers and she is approximately 4 years old. Do not have much health records as she was a rescued dog
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Memers?
Customer: When she was rescued about three months ago she was found in a dog cage in a dark room. She has since gotten over that and was very close to me and my wife but scared of other people
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I'm sorry no one reached out to you before now. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Can you please attach pictures of her eyes?
2) Is she still eating and drinking normally?
3) Any vomiting or diarrhea?

4) What is she typically provided to eat?