Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Will i have to pay to get an answer? ok i can't afford to

Customer Question

will i have to pay to get an answer?
JA: You end up paying for the answer if you are satisfied with it.
Customer: ok i can't afford to join a plan... i tried a similar site and it said one time refundable $4.oo and it ended up $19 and i was signed to a monthly contract..... it this site the same?
JA: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: french bulldog
JA: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the French bulldog?
Customer: he cried when he went to jump up on a footstool and last night when i picked him up to put him on the bed he also cried... this morning he ate as usual and went for his walk as usual, but this afternoon he doesn't want to eat either, i gave him a baby aspirin 4 hours ago he was panting and seemed uncomfortable, the panting has stopped but he doesn't want dinner and although he is laying down he won't put his head down like he is in pain
JA: The Veterinarian will know if the French bulldog will be able to digest that. What is the French bulldog's name and age?
Customer: Moose
JA: How old is Moose?
Customer: 7
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Moose?
Customer: i read an earlier post about a similar situation with a french bulldog and it was suggested that it haas a pinched nerve or pulled muscle.... moose is a very healthy usually active dog
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) How has Moose done since your original post?

2) Is he on any regular medications?
3) Any history of injury?