Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog is laboring and panting ,will not eat and vomited

Customer Question

my dog is laboring and panting ,will not eat and vomited early this morning. She is wobbling when trying to walk. She is almost 14 years old.She has been drinking water
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: It has been hot hear 101 degrees but inside with air its cooler. Also she has been on Remidly (sp) for about a week. 37.5 mg once a day.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ellie replied 2 months ago.

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about your dog's recent medical troubles. Is her head tilted to one side? Are her eyes moving back and forth rapidly? Is she walking like he is drunk? Is she drooling?