Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Dog has vomited up his morning food, appears to be black

Customer Question

Dog has vomited up his morning food, appears to be black beans in vomit, vomited three times otherwise acts normal
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: May have eaten something on his walk this morning, went to the park where there was a large gathering yesterday
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Blue 8 year old Newfoundland, 107 pounds, good health, did start him on Rovera middle of last week, 100 mg per day
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Newfoundland?
Customer: I do not think so
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Did he eat anything that resembles black beans?