Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My small dog 11lbs Bishon puppy just ate two bags of an

Customer Question

My small dog 11lbs Bishon puppy just ate two bags of an Asian diet tea I have at home. This is my first dog. What do I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the puppy will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Cookie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cookie?
Customer: She is super active on a regular basis. Mixed of bishion and shitzu mix.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

What tea is specifically listed in the ingredients?

Is it caffeine free?

Do you mean 2 regular sized tea bags?

How many hours ago did he have this?

How is Cookie just now?