Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She is 6 mths old, she is not eating drinking and vomit

Customer Question

She is 6 mths old, she is not eating drinking and vomit yellowish and flemish stuff. 2 days now.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: She eats everything she can from the yard. She loves sticks, plants and has eaten some of her bedding before.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bailey
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bailey?
Customer: She has not had any shots :( yet. She is always real active but doesn't do anything but lay down. I have been forcing water down her.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Ana Bascunan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I'm happy to help answer your question about Bailey. I'm sorry to hear that she's not feeling well, especially since she isn't vaccinated yet. Has she had any diarrhea? Is she keeping the water down that you are administering?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I never got my answer shame on you! $5 for asking a question. Grandma's don't need that kind of waste. It always comes back around. And my sick dog thanks you too. Shame on you!

I'm sorry you're upset. The way this website any veterinary medicine in general works is that we need to have a discussion. I ask you questions and once I feel that I have a complete picture of what's happening, I make recommendations for Bailey's care. It appears that you are not interested or do not have the time to discuss her case with me, so you are more than welcome to request a full refund from customer service. I wish you both the best.