Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She acts weird and tried to bite. She usually is very

Customer Question

She acts weird and tried to bite. She usually is very loveable she is a 9lb. Maltese.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Het name is ***** ***** she is around 7 years of age.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mimi?
Customer: She just was checked and was given a great bill of health. This is the second time this has happened in a couple of weeks. It scares me. I live with elderly people and one of them is careless with her meds.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Sally G. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. This is just a short note to introduce myself or to request needed information for your problem. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation. Your patience is very much appreciated.

When does she try to bite and who is she trying to bite?

How well trained is she and what commands does she know?

When did this start to happen?

What have you tried to do to stop it?