Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I need to procure Phenobarbitol to ease my elderly dog' s

Customer Question

I need to procure Phenobarbitol to ease my elderly dog' s comfort. can you supply?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 months ago.

My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. I am sorry to hear your elderly dog is uncomfortable.

It is against the law for me to write a prescription for a controlled substance like phenobarb, for a dog I have not seen and examined. That is federal law! Sorry, but it does say in the disclaimer that we can't prescribe.

I would be happy to talk about your dog's problems and help if I can, but I can't write you a prescription. If you want to continue, please let me know. If you want your deposit back, please contact customer service using the drop down menu.