Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog has a small ball like lump in her throat near the

Customer Question

My dog has a small ball like lump in her throat near the middle upper part like where a humane glands are or hers. Sie just turn a year old acting normal eating and everything i just noticed it giving her a bath but i didnt notice it last bath 2 weeks ago also about 3 month ago. She got a throat infection and was on meds for two weeks worked great she went back to normal.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations your dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Teensie
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tensile?
Customer: She like to chew on everything but kinda stopped these past few months and i checked there is nothing in her throat the ball feels attached like a cist
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 3 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about your dog! Is this area you are feeling located centrally on her throat, or is it more to the left or right side? How long ago did she finish antibiotics? Did she have a similar swelling at that time?