Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I have an AmStafTerrier pup whose face is and dappled. Her

Customer Question

I have an AmStafTerrier pup whose face is white and dappled. Her eyes always seem red around and inside the eyes. She has white eyelashes. Recently developed a rash on her tummy after I changed dog foods from Nulo to Freedom. The Nulo is chicken and sweet potato grain free. I have been told skin problems are common with this breed and color.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Call me(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Do you have any pictures of the areas that concern you?
2) Is Coco on any medication aside from benadryl? How has it worked for her? How often is it given and applied?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have pictures but am now scheduled to see our vet tomorrow. Thanks anyway