Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My 10 year old toy maltese seems to be having stomach

Customer Question

my 10 year old toy maltese seems to be having stomach problems..she thrw up white iguid this morning and passed gas . What ecan i give her to settle her stomach?
have an 11 year old toyymaltese
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-vv9614c0- replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** is your cute little Maltese eating and drinking like normal and going to the bathroom? Also did she just get sick this one time? It is normal for animals to pass gas just like humans. When your dog has an upset stomach as long as he or she is otherwise acting normal you can simply hold their food and give them a little cooked rice with a little bit of bland chicken or chicken stock in it for a couple meals and this should correct any issues with vomiting or diarrhea.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dr Easton she is not eating She usually drinks alot.. we live in FL she inside most of the time. i fix
ed her rice with bone broth not eating it since this morning how can you tell if shes is only 3 lbsi fixed her rice with bone broth