Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I talked to you yesterday about my dog who is having a

Customer Question

I talked to you yesterday about my dog who is having a balance issue. you mentioned something about a tumor. which I found one on her chest. also wanted to ask if an ear infection could be causing her to walk off balance. I cant get an appt until Monday with the vet so....
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 3 months ago.

Yes, an inner ear infection would be grouped into the rule out list. Very possible. I would expect to see her with a head tilt with an inner ear infection, which it did sound like she may have as well. Let me know if you have other concerns.

My goal is to make sure that you get all your question answered and all the information you need. If you are satisfied with my answer, PLEASE RATE IT. Rating it is the only way I get credit for helping you. If you feel like it is not helpful to you, or if there is more information you need, please respond back to me before rating. Realize that our conversation is not intended to diagnose or treat a condition. There has to be a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship established with an exam, according to law. You should always follow up with your vet.